Work with Us
Armory Law is growing, and we’re looking for team members from around the country.
Flexibility & Network
We’re looking to add the following professionals to our growing nationwide team:
- Patent / IP Attorneys
- CAD Engineers / Designers
Our Expanding Practice
Are you an attorney (patent attorney, or experienced with intellectual property)?
- We’re looking for experienced attorneys around the country to represent our clients in Federal intellectual property matters, as well as locally with contracts and other state law matters.
- Work from home and handle matters in your own jurisdiction.
- Benefit from a network of attorneys, established systems, and marketing bringing in a wide range of clients.
- Options for working directly under Armory Legal, becoming part of the Armory Legal Network, or co-counsel and referral networks.
- We are happy to work with established senior attorneys as well as new attorneys looking to enter the field on their own terms.
Are you a paralegal or other legal professional?
- Work from home
- Use our established systems
- Flexible time commitments
CAD Engineers & Designers
Are you an engineer, designer, or CAD professional?
- Armory Law prides itself on bringing legal expertise as well as engineering know-how to a wide range of clients.
- Work from home, using your own software and hardware systems (SolidWorks preferred).